Thursday, January 11, 2007

Inaugural Ball







Tuesday night, Jason and I dressed up and joined my parents to attend the Beebe Inaugural ball. We had a wonderful time and got lots of pictures. I met Jimmie Lou, Ginger Beebe (I had already met our new governor), and “The Platters.” I can’t remember the last time I put on a formal dress and Jason wore a tux. It was truly a night to remember!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was waiting for you to post these because you guys look FABULOUS! I think you probably stole the Govenor's spotlight!
I wish we had something to get all gussy'ed up for! I'm glad you guys had a "ball!" Ha!

jamie said...

It looks like it was a great night!!! Andrew & I will go with you the next time...I guess in about 4 years!

Ose said...

We had lots of fun! It was amazing how Jessica made it possible to get all these pictures! No one else got any until they saw her getting pictures! Frank wants to hire her to go to market for his dress shop
chain! Mike Beebe said she is pretty! My "lunch bunch" said she is too but they that Jason is handsome! Everyone needs to plan on going in 4 years!

Jennifer C said...

Oh, I know it had to be lots of fun! You guys all look fantastic!I am so jealous...but we plan on going in 4 years, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey jess and jason! I miss you all soo much! it was alot of fun having you guys come and stay, play golf and watching the boys run their half marathon! I have some exciting news about an offer I received to go spend 3 days in dallas to model in a runway show for major designers and agencies! I am super excited and ready to start this journy!!! maybe one day you will see me in COSMO GIRL!!! haha jk but I love yall talk to you soon!!!
LoVe AlWaYs,
AsH**

Anonymous said...

How fun! You look gorgeous!!!

Cornwayites said...

Hi Ashley! Stacy told me about you modeling in Dallas...we've even talked about a road trip to come and cheer you on! Hope all is well in Bixby!! See you soon!