Sunday, May 03, 2009

Week In Review...



On Tuesday, our saving grace came in the form of my MIL, Glenda...and I say that because I was on death's doorstep sick with an infection that had me down all week! So sick that by Thursday I had to go get IV antibiotics at the hospital, but thanks to that I was better by Friday morning. We really don't know what we would have done if she hadn't been here. She stayed up with him every night, cooked, did some laundry, and ran errands for us. We really appreciate everything she did for us!

These are a couple of my favorite pictures from the last week. He looks so angelic when he sleeps and I love it when he's wide awake! Yesterday we ventured out so I could get out of the house because I was about to go out of my mind having been stuck here for so long. JH was so good on our little outing to Target, we decided to brave going to eat with him....and he was just perfect!

John Hall also had a big day today because he met someone who will be his good buddy, JT! I don't think JT was very interested in John Hall and kept calling him "rocky" which is the name of their cat. Oh well, they'll be about the same size in no time and have all sorts of adventures together!