This morning around 5:30, I heard JH on the monitor and wasn't ready to get up for the day. I put him in bed with us in hopes we could get another hour of sleep. John wouldn't get settled, so I decided to change his diaper figuring that would do the trick. He always has a full (and strictly) pee-pee diaper in the morning. I didn't turn on the light and changed him in the bed. I laid back down beside him and felt the poop all over the sheets!!! It was so gross and totally my fault. We all had to get up at that point and clean everything up...
JH loves to play on the bed when the sheets are in the wash. He doesn't like for you to make the bed when the sheets are dry and cries when he has to get down so you can finish the job...life's so tough!
AND...yesterday morning, Jason got up at 4:30 to go on a long run, so he was pretty tired last night and went straight to sleep while I was in the hearth room. In an effort to be quiet and not disturb him when I was getting ready for bed, I decided to not turn on any lights when I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Things are always in their usual place and I know what they feel like, so I figured "no problem." We usually buy toothpaste in the sort of container below, but we bought a different kind of tube with a flip top. I grabbed what felt like was the new toothpaste, squirted some on my toothbrush, and started to brush my teeth...only it WASN'T Crest, but rather Balmex! Why the Balmex was on the bathroom counter, I couldn't tell you. I can tell you that I wouldn't recommend it as a toothpaste, YUCK!
I am very lucky that I don't have to rely on my sense of touch for day to day life! I would be in some serious trouble!








1 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment