Saturday, April 16, 2011

John Hall Celebrates 2 Street Style!




John Hall celebrated his second birthday in Sesame Street style. I had lots of fun making decorations for his special day. I made the cakepop stand (the actual cake pops I ordered from Etsy), napkin rings, mason jar cups, water bottles, J's and 2's, table centerpieces, and even the t-shirt I wore! What was left, I mainly found online. My mom was sweet to make the awesome banner that tied everything together and Jason's mom made John's amazing "smash" cake. They, along with my dad, helped with the party set-up. I don't know what I would have done without them!























It took a while for John Hall to blow out his candles since his mouth was full of pizza. He took his sweet time, but finally got the job done! (I should mention that he was sick during his party which is why he looks so puny in all his pictures. That makes it two years in a row! Hopefully his third birthday won't follow the same trend!)


Here are some of John Hall's party guests. I think everyone had a wonderful time at John Hall's second birthday party!
















Opening all the wonderful presents from friends and family!










John Hall woke up the morning of his big day to a new table and chairs from Muddie and Pop. Muddie also made JH special birthday muffins to start off his big day.


John Hall says thanks to everyone who helped make his second birthday so special!

0 comments: