
Today was a typical Monday for JH and me. First thing, we ran to the front doorsteps to wave good-bye to daddy as he backed out of the drive. Then JH noticed a snail in one of our flowerbeds, so he decided we needed to bring him inside to feed him a cucumber. After the snail disappeared into his shell (probably didn't like getting shaken like dice) and wouldn't come out, John Hall informed me he had poopy pants (yes, still in diapers) and so it was off to his room for fresh britches. While I was bagging the dirty diaper and carting it outside to the big trash can, JH was tending to Elmo's runny nose with the container of wipes I left in his floor. We then decided to run to the grocery store. I decided to go with my work-out look consisting of a baseball cap with a pony tail pulled through, whereas JH preferred his "En Fuego" paper crown he had gotten at lunch the day before. Around 1:30, John Hall settled down for his daily nap and I all I could think was what a truly beautiful morning we enjoyed!

(John Hall said he was ready to put the snail back outside since he pooped on his lunch)
0 comments:
Post a Comment