This weekend Jason, Kevin, Tonya, and I went to St. Louis to catch a few games. Friday night we were lucky enough to sit in the AG Edwards box where unlimited food and drinks were provided. I have never sat in air conditioning to watch a game and it was really cool - pun intended! We even had our own private bathrooms! We were going to watch the game on Sunday, but the time got moved and we were out of luck because it interferred with our flight...this was really a shame because those were on the row right behind cardinals dugout!!! We went to the game on Saturday but had to buy tickets off the street; the girls and boys had to sit seperately for half of the night....it was still pretty fun. Our hotel was great and the view was even better. I can't wait to go back to St. Louis - we had a great time!









