Saturday, September 08, 2007

Superboy!!!











Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Thank you, Superboy, for having us to your awesome party! We had a great time jumping around and eating ice cream. We look forward to Chucky-Cheese (Is that the right??? Those of us with no children can't be sure of the spelling and are too lazy to google it at this time of night!) Sam might have preferred to have had you all to himself, but Jason wasn't a bad substitute because he entertained Samuel for a while in the various Jump Zones. It was truly a "super' time!.....(I asked Jacob to give me his best birthday smile and the big picture is what he
showed for the camera!!! I think it really demonstrates his little personality and his frustration with the with the paparazzi -family members armed with cameras- that has been his life thus far!!!)

2 comments:

jamie said...

Sam says he had an awesome time with Jason playing in the Jump Zone...he also says Happy Birthday to Keeca!!! (see our blog for more details...)

Jennifer C said...

I am glad you came to my party. I really liked your presents!! I love you Aunt Keeca!