Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boo-Unko!

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

5 comments:

Jennifer C said...

Wow! Very spook-tacular!! :)

So, what were the party favors??

Cornwayites said...

I took black tooling (Is that how it's spelled???) and filled it with candy...tied with a little orange ribbon with yellow stitching; then we made little tags that said Happy Halloween and drew random Halloween pictures such as Frankenstein, bats, jack-o-lanterns, & mummies. It was actually cheaper than buying bags to put them in...(all supplies were half off at hobby lobby except for the candy...I'm talking a little over 3 bucks!)

Kelly said...

Thanks for your suggestions on the costumes!
Once again - this bunko party is so neat! You could have your own magazine soley dedicated to all of your ideas! You are so creative!
P.S. We have the same kitchen almost exactly!
P.P.S. If you went to Harding - I have no idea how old you are - but I may know some people you know? Angi Hudson, Kym Hudson, Will Davenport, Brooks Harrell, Bentley Harrell. You are probably too young to know any of them.

jamie said...

I love your ghost...Your mummy is too real; I can see why it scared you the next morning!!!

Michelle said...

I agree with the magazine idea... you are so awsome! I need you to come decorate some table-scapes for me for my shows when and if the rest of us ever get moved.
Jennifer was showing her talents in her comment too... such a creative family!