Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm his Aunt so it's my job! (continued)










Today I watched Samuel for a couple of hours while Jamie went to a hair appointment. We found our way to Chick-Fil-A for a little snack, the candy store, and then to Build-A-Bear which is where we spent the entire babysitting time. He had a great time building "Kipper" and then he proceeded to have a nice big dirty diaper just 15 minutes before we were to meet back up with Jamie! When we were leaving the mall, we were in the elevator and a lady gave me a look and said that Samuel sure had "a lot of stuff for such a little guy" and I let her know I was his Aunt and it was my job to spoil him...!!! We met up with Jamie and went to P.F.Changs(for an adult lunch), but Sam made it very clear he prefers Chili's Grill. He was really tired after we visited Accessory City and Jamie told him that if he couldn't be a good boy, then they would have to head home and say goodbye to Keeca...and Sams response???....He turned to me and politely said, "Bye Keeca!" He's such a funny kiddo; I had a great time entertaining him for a little while today!



3 comments:

jamie said...

You didn't tell me about the lady in the elevator!!! Sam says he had a BLAST hanging out with Keeca today...he can't wait to do it again!!!

Jennifer C said...

You're pretty lucky to get to spend time with Sam! Looks like he really enjoyed his time with you!

Michelle said...

Sam is lucky to have an aunt that loves him so much!(actually, he has several of them!!)