We went to Dallas over the weekend to do a little Christmas shopping and to celebrate John's birthday (Jason's dad). We went to eat at some of my favorite places...The MiCocina http://www.mcrowd.com/micocina.shtm in west village (very cool location) and Bread Winners http://www.breadwinnerscafe.com/ ...YUMMY!!! I'm pretty sure I've gained five pounds in the last two days becuase of all the food I consumed. Alyson and Khloe joined John and Glenda (who's not pictured - she didn't feel well so I didn't bother her with posing for pictures) on the trip. We went to the new American Girl store and Khloe seemed to have a really great time. She managed to leave with a new little friend. I discovered a new store I had never been to called Zara (http://zara.com/ )...I almost didn't walk in the place because it looked so high-end, but I'm glad I did because it was very affordable! Jason's parents also gave us a couple of ornaments to take home of the "oil-rig Rudolf" that is at the center of Jason's hometown every year. http://www.lufkin.com/rudolph.html We took a trip to Dalls, accomplished most of our shopping, and celebrated a birthday in two short days...it was tiring, but fun!
2 years ago







