Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Enchanted" weekend









We visited Jason’s family this weekend and had a great time. Friday night we went to dinner at a nice local restaurant and celebrated Glenda’s belated birthday. On Saturday his mother and I went to a spa and had massages, pedicures, and manicures while Jason and his dad played golf. Later, Khloe and Alyson came over and we enjoyed a homemade meal of Brisket, baked beans, cole slaw, Marketplace cheese dip, corn on the cob, fresh fruit, rolls, and seven layer dessert. Then we watched "Enchanted" which was our birthday gift to Khloe. I think the adults enjoyed the movie just as much as she did, if not more! They have done so much work to their yard and "new" home and I think it all looked beautiful! (Just for the record, Jason objected to my posting the picture of him and his dad b/c he didn't think it was very good, but that was the only picture I had of them so it gets posted....)