Our house is all ready to celebrate Christmas. The photographer came yesterday to take the pictures of the house. We got a voice mail over the weekend that they wanted Jason and me to be in at least one of the pictures b/c readers like to see that. Over the last year of all this fertility treatment, I have gained a good fifteen pounds; so needless to say, I wasn’t very thrilled about being in a picture for the magazine. But, I completely understand their reasoning behind this b/c I know I like to see the people that go with the articles I read…so we’ll be in it, but don’t expect to see that particular picture on the blog. Here is a slideshow of the room I did for the photo shoot along with some lights I threw up in the kitchen/hearth room so I could consider all the Christmas decorating finished.
2 years ago







