
I was asked back in the summer if I would be willing to have an area of my house decorated for Christmas photographed for a local magazine. I was more than willing to agree not knowing that when the time came to put out the decorations, I would feel completely exhausted due to a pregnancy. Luckily, Jason got everything down from the attic and mom and Jamie (the Villagers) came on Sunday to help put up all my stuff! Thanks to them for all their help!!! Jamie and Sam came back today and brought some of the finishing touches so it’s pretty much all done. The photographer comes on Monday and the writer will come sometime next week…which I think for that particular visit I should have my jazzy Christmas music playing and Lampe Berge’s burning with rustic/woodsy scents….Anyhow, Samuel loved my ladder and is certainly NOT afraid of heights!!! I also got to see the baby today and thought I would post a picture (that is the baby’s hand by its mouth if you’re wondering what you’re seeing).







