Today John Hall had two very special vistors, Adalie and James. He was very excited to meet his cousins! He and James will be good buddies someday and will find all sorts of trouble to get into! Oh yeah...Ose, Pa, Aunt Kim, & Uncle Adam also came to see John Hall. Kim and Adam weren't able to hold him at the hospital, so today was the first time they got to love on him. Adam was insistant on getting into photo sessions and making silly faces, so what happens when you do that???....At least one of those pictures gets posted to the blog! I hope everyone enjoys Adam's flared nostrils and what looks like a neon earring! We enjoyed our afternoon company; my little guy is tuckered out from all the excitement!
.JPG)
.JPG)
We took John Hall on his first walk to show him his neighborhood. I think he enjoyed tasting the fresh air! Ha! I love all the firsts! This one will definitely be a repeat activity!







