John Hall turned two months on the 16th. Here are his stats from his appointment on the 18th:
- He weighed 13 lbs which put him in 85 percentile.
- His length measured 23 1/2 inches and that put him in the 55th percentile.
- His head circumference was 16 inches which is the 50th percetntile.
The doctor said he is growing just as he should and that he was beautiful! I wonder if he says that to all the parents...ha!
I tend to photograph him in just his diaper because the boy just loves to be naked! I will put him in his "pretty" clothes and he clams up for the camers! This, of course, drives me crazy but boys will be boys! I'm guessing this won't be the last photo session when he doesn't like the outfit I make him wear!
I have been putting him down for naps during the day in his crib and he sleeps so sound in there! I think he really loves his nursery. He loves to play and will talk and smile during playtime. He holds his head up pretty well lately and we decided to break out the jump-a-roo...this was a HUGE hit as far as JH was concerned. He loves being in this thing! He also loves to listen as we read books, talk, and sing to him.
He loves his baths and seems to enjoy when I rub in the baby magic on his little legs...I guess it's like a mini-massage for him;he is indeed a pampered little guy!
He's been such a good baby so far. People are always commenting on what an easy baby he is and how lucky we are...I sure hope he stays this way. Even if he doesn't, I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. We are so over the moon for him and think he's simply the most precious - 2 month old -baby we could have ever imagined!!!







