Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sun Soaking Sons!

Today JH and I met up with our friends - Brandie & JT, Tonya & Cade...and Bella for an afternoon at Tonya's MIL's pool. Since we've all recently had babies, none of us really wanted to go to our club's pool, so being at a private pool was very nice!
The boys together in their monogramed swimming trunks! I can only imagine how much trouble these little guys will get into in the coming years!

John Hall stayed under the shade and slept pretty much the entire time we were there.
He hated the photo session before we left the house, but I hate to post this picture. He looks like he's imitating Ray Charles here!!!!

I should mention that I happened to capture Bella jumping off the diving board for the very first time! She was so excited and seemed so proud of herself! Way to go, Bella!!!