Sunday, July 12, 2009

I mean, Seriously???!!!




Why is it that I can put him in all his sweet outfits, stage sweet little backgrounds, and add props and he won't crack a smile....but he's all grins when he's in his little onesies, pajamas, or nothing but his diaper?! Seriously!!!
I ordered a remote as an attachment for my camera since he responds better to my face minus the big black camera blocking his view. I love using it for taking his pictures, but you have to get out of the way or you'll end up with a picture like this. Oh, what we'll go through to get the perfect picture of our little man!
....In his birthday suit happy as a lark!


STAGES OF DROOL!!!



He's been drooling like crazy lately!!!
This was a little outfit given to us at the "baby dear" party. I'm not sure exactly who gave it to us, but it's one of my favorites!
One thing is for sure...our little photo sessions simply tucker out this little guy!


He's so talkative these days...here is a little video of him talking to his little Elmo "peek-a-boo" toy (not pictured).