The STAR has broken!
John Hall's favorite toy, hand's down, is his playmat but more specifically the star on top. He smiles and talks to it every morning. We have traveled with it and it has been a good pal to the little guy. All day John Hall has been trying to do all sorts of tricks to get it to light up and play music, but to no avail....it just won't play. It actually broke last night and Jason tried to fix it by changing the batteries; he finally took it apart see if he could get it to work. Thankfully, Aunt Kim says they have a similar star we can borrow. Whew!!! That was a close call!
Earlier today, Jason asked what I wanted to do tonight to which I replied to watch the J.K. Rowling special that started at 7. Jason was reading to JH in his glider while I was working on this blog with hopes to be finished before showtime. When I was ready to hit "publish post" at 6:55 he did this little trick!!! It was on Jason's shorts, JH's outfit, and his blanket!!! Yuck!!! (hopefully you aren't too grossed out by this picture!)
Needless to say, we immediately put him in the tub...he sure has some tricks to remind us who is in charge around here!!!







