Monday, December 07, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail!


At dinner, John Hall, was eating his puffs so they would stick out of his mouth which made him look like a little rabbit! It was so funny looking, but I think he was doing this because it felt good on his gums. What a sweet little funny bunny!

He's just now starting to get the hang of a sippy cup. I'm not sure what he thinks about it, but he sure seems to enjoy playing with it at dinner time....LOVES to bang it on his tray!
Along with his bottles throughout the day, he's eating two jars of baby food for breakfast, one for lunch, and two at dinner accompanied with a sippy cup of water and some sort of finger food he can pick up and eat himself. He's getting to be such a big boy!

I love the look on his face in this picture...pure satisfaction!!!

1 comments:

Deidra said...

That was too cute! I love it.Thanks for the comment about the Christmas tree.