Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to...dinner!


A group of friends meet at Keitha's house for dinner with Santa. I'm not sure who found him, but he came for about and hour for $15 per family. I personally think this was a good deal since the mall Santa cost $20 and you only got to see him for a brief photo. Santa stayed and visited with each child, told lots of stories, answered lots of questions, and gave each child a present. I think John Hall should be set to receive all his Christmas wishes given the amount of visits he's had with the 'man in red'!


Santa telling stories and showing the kiddos how to be reindeer.
Cade and John Hall love to give each other "lovin" and whatever cold or infection they might have as well, ha!
Santa brought them matching monogrammed bibs! Santa sure has good taste!!!

0 comments: