John Hall has started wanting the food that Jason and I eat. We try to give him what we eat provided he can chew it; more teeth would definitely come in handy John says! Last night I had our dinner on the bar when I placed him in his high chair. He immediately started reaching for my salad so I gave him a little bit. He acted like it was the most wonderful thing he's ever put in his mouth! What a silly boy!
Since I was taking pictures of his first bite of salad, I thought I would share what we were eating. I LOVE summertime! The fresh veggies, fruit, iced tea, and grilled steak just don't compare with any other time of year!
Here are some of my tomatoes from our tomato plant on the deck! I made them into a Caprice salad! Yum!
Meet Bad!
The other day, John and I were playing in his nursery. He smacked himself on the side of the head with this dinosaur. He cried and cried (and I can't say I blame him), and wouldn't let go of the toy. He finally stopped crying and handed it to me...Without thinking, I took the dinosaur and I firming called it "bad" and told him not to hurt my baby! All it took was one time and that stuck in John's mind. For the last couple of days, he'll go and get the white dinosaur and call him "bad"....High five to me, huh?! He's quite the copycat!








1 comments:
That video was so cute! Oh how I wish we lived closer to each other so John Hall and Scott could be buddies.
(Just read all about Hawaii too...looks like it was a fun anniversary trip!)
Post a Comment