This morning, I thought I'd try to get a sweet picture of John holding a "Happy Father's Day" sign while he was contained in his high chair. He was willing to hold the sign, but a sweet picture was not to be....
Sign in front of his face...
Finger in his nose...
Sign over his head...
Reaching for camera...
As good as it was going to get...
My Daddy....

My daddy plays with me, holds me, reads to me, rocks me, takes me in his golf cart for rides, runs with me, swings me....
...he sings to me, shops for good food for me, changes my diapers, plans for my future, gives me baths, takes care of me when I'm not feeling well...
...he loves me and is very proud of me....
....He says I'm the most precious son he could ever imagine having...
And those are some of the reasons I am so happy to have you for my very own!
I love you!
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
John Hall
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."
Bill Cosby
0 comments:
Post a Comment