
I am literally AMAZED every day at what John seems to absorb from his surroundings. Just this morning, he saw a mole digging on television, pointed to it and said "mole." I just about hit the floor because that is not an obvious animal we talk about on a regular basis. I ran to tell Jason, and he said he taught that to him the other day seemingly unimpressed...He says all sorts of things (I'll try and list them out in another post soon) He will now point out ears (eah), eyes (i), nose (ose - sounds like he should be saying his grandmother's name, but he hasn't associated that with her yet), hair (ha), tongue (tah), mouth, toes (toe), and belly buttons (bub-a) on anybody, animal, or toy.

Shawn and Maddie stopped by and he had a time showing them his belly button!
We were all three sitting on the couch with John Hall in the middle. Jason had just finished running and was VERY sweaty. John didn't seem to mind at all and proceeded to stick his finger in Jason's belly button labeling it just in case his daddy didn't remember what that hole was called. I was in the middle of a story not paying a lick of attention when JH turned around to me and stuck his -wet with Jason's belly button sweat- finger in my mouth labeling that for me! I thought I was going to be SICK after that. The boys thought it was funny....I have a feeling this is just the beginning of grossing Mom out!
Here's my bub-a!

Sweet Curl!

JH still LOVES reading! He can now point out some of what is pictured. I know this is a normal phase in development, but nothing can describe how proud I am when he does this. It's so amazing to watch him change right in front of our eyes!















2 comments:
Oh my gosh. I'm so glad you posted pictures of John Hall. He is looking so different these days!
Smart, sweet boy!! Man, that top picture makes him look bigger and his hair look longer.
Laughed out loud that you ate belly button sweat. Hilarious!
JH has some TRICKS!
Post a Comment