Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snaggle Tooth!


John is getting in THREE teeth at once: One up top and two on the bottom. He is a little delayed on getting all his chompers, but Jason assures me this actually may turn out to be a good thing as far as cavities are concerned...He is so interested in the camera when I bring it out these days (I have to use my 'big' one b/c my little one has litterally broken in two pieces... ) and will stop grinning to check out what Mom has in her hands. So, it leaves me to take a picture like the one below! I think it's the cutest tooth I've ever seen... of course my non-biased opinion!


These pictures are dedicated to Aunt Jennifer and Muddie who have reminded me to update my blog...

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the new pictures - he's getting so big...glad to see he enjoys playing with his "name blocks" - I still need to order Atticus a set!

Jennifer C said...

YEA! An update!!

I love his snaggle tooth smile...and think he looks precious running around in just a diaper!!
Can't wait to see him soon!