There are all sorts of cute commercials that come on television that I would consider entertaining. I am reminded of so many iconic commercials that have stuck in my mind over the years. I like to think I have decent taste in what would be considered a good commercial; my child however, does not. There is a commercial that airs in the central Arkansas area for a jewelry exchange company. The catch phrase is "A rubber chicken couldn't give you cash for your gold, but we can..." The chicken pops his head in throughout the commercial for no apparent reason at all. It is seriously ridiculous, but John Hall LOVES this commercial. It airs throughout the morning during the Today show, and he'll come running to the television when he hears it on...He laughs and laughs at that silly chicken.
The 70's Coke commercial - I'd like to teach the world to sing
Who could forget where's the beef?
And another commercial classic...The Arkansas gold and diamond exchange chicken!








0 comments:
Post a Comment