I hosted book club this month. We had a busy weekend, so I keep the food simple and served salad, rosemary potato bread, lasagna, and some sweets I bought from Target. We decided that the books we'll read for January BC will be The Help and/or Water for Elephants.


Ho Ho Ho and Hulabaloo was Saturday night. We went to dinner before the actual party. These are the only pictures I took all evening. As usual, it was a very nice event and we had a great time!
Lately, John Hall, has started asking for snacks by name. Mid-morning, he grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen pointing to the microwave saying "pop-pop." I obliged and made some for him. About the time I sat down with him to let him have some, the phone rang and I left the room to find it. (I'm never sure where our phones are since we have a little elf that likes to hide them) When I came back into the room, I found him with spilled popcorn all over the rug. He was stomping on it and then eating it! He is such a little mess! :)








1 comments:
You will love either choice for your January book club -- both are excellent, although if I could pick, The Help is what I would choose. It has gone on my top 10 favorite books I have read list!
Post a Comment