Friday, December 09, 2011

Jolly ol' John

Tonya and I took John Hall and Cade to the mall for their annual Santa photo together.  The photo above was the first time either of them had sat on his lap, and below is the most recent time.  The first encounters with Santa were no big deal since JH was only 8 months and didn't really care who held him.  Last year was an entirely different story.  John Hall didn't want to be within 5 feet of Santa!  I wasn't sure what to expect this year when he saw him.  When we walked up, he asked me to hold him and carry him to Santa.  He said he needed to "tell Santa something."  John said he wanted an airplane, tractor, Buzz Lightyear, and a Flyboat.  I told him he was going to have to sit on his lap for a picture, and that I would like him to smile really big.  This was as good as it was going to get....definitely an improvement from 2010!
 
 


 

0 comments: