Thursday, December 15, 2011

Claus & Crack



















Last night we had our third annual dinner with Santa.  I wasn't sure how John Hall would react to him, but he did so well!  He was the second to sit on Santa's lap by his own choosing.  He said that he would like "lots of presents," and Santa helped him narrow the list.  He said the same things: A tractor like James, Buzz Lightyear, Flyboat, and Woody.  What a difference a year makes.  He's growing up way too fast, sniff-sniff.






Tonya did a great job hosting. Her house looked beautiful and the food was wonderful!  We had ribs, cole slaw, rolls, pizza, potato salad, and beans.  I made "Christmas Crack" from a recipe I found on pinterest.  I can attest that it is yummy and I'll make it again...maybe I'll bring some to my family's Christmas this weekend.  I made it while JH was napping.  When he woke up, he asked if I had made my crack.  I may need to rename it in case he decides to tell someone that his mommy's crack is good! 

0 comments: