







Tonight I motored to Little Rock to visit my little Jake who is sick with
pneumonia. You can really tell he's not at his best, but he was certainly a gracious host and very willing to share his cheese and Smarties. Julia was so sweet all night and I cannot believe how big she has gotten since I last saw her. Mom and Dad came over (who the original invite came from...not sure Jenn and Steve knew I was going to barge in on them) and we all played with the kiddos. A great time was had by all!!!








3 comments:
Isn't Julia so pretty in all these pictures! Litl' Jakie felt "I don't so feel good" but he braved it out to lead singing, play hide-n-seek, put Santa clingies on the glass door, eat his chicken burritos, read his Bible to us, give hugs & kisses, and all the while having pneumonia...bless his litl' heart. I was sure there'd be a posting this morning! You never let us down! Velma Ruegger would be so proud of you too!
Samuel & I wish we could have gone too...Sam says he would have played on Jacob's swing. Julia is so pretty & getting so big...Poor Jacob!!! Hopefully, he will feel better soon!!!
Jacob and Julia really enjoyed getting to see their Aunt Keeca, and say you can 'barge in' on us anytime...Jacob loves getting to play with you!
Those pictures of the kids are great!!
Post a Comment