Sunday, December 03, 2006

Shane & Regan



















This weekend Jason and I went to Fayetteville for our friend's wedding. We got to visit with old friends from Dallas which was really nice. Jason's friend, Jason, recently got engaged to a great girl and it was nice to spend time with them and get to know her. We wish Shane and Regan all the best!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Did you have an outfit change in the middle of the wedding or did the Bride just wear her gown on 2 different occasions?
So fun! Glad you guys had a good time!

jamie said...

It looks like alot of fun...I like your outfit you wore to the wedding...I may have to borrow that one!!!

jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cornwayites said...

Oh yes...I had an outfit change. It was a small and casual wedding so there were plenty of people that decided to change. Plus, it was cold, cold, cold...and that shirt was not warmest thing I could have worn!