





Last night I attended TWO ornament exchanges. I had one at 6:30 and the other at 7:00. I stayed around 45 minutes at the first one, and then made my way to our neighborhood Christmas bunko party. We had a great time and it turns out there are lots of "dirty Santas" in our group that are not shy about getting what they want!!! There was one ornament (a pink pig) that everyone completely lost their "good will towards men" and stole that little ornament until it was to the maximum that it couldn't be stolen. (I have a picture of Laura, who was the final owner, posed proudly with the pig but it won't upload for some reason...) I loved my ornament and tried my best to protect it...and was successful!!! Others were not so lucky, but every ornament was beautiful so everyone left with something great not to mention full little bellies!!!!








2 comments:
Sounds like a busy night but fun! Sure would like to see the pig that was so special! Looks like a fun group!
What fun!
Post a Comment