Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Stockings were hung by the Chimney with care..








I started the CHORE of decorating for Christmas on Sunday night after we got in from Texas. I officially finished everything yesterday after work. Jason put up the outdoor garland, lights, and wreath last night and he finished up this afternoon. It is such a relief to have it all finished. Amy and Katelyn stopped by to say hello. She was fascinated with the tree and was all smiles the whole time she was here!

6 comments:

jamie said...

It looks fantastic...I still have SO MUCH left to do!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful as always! I can't believe you got it done so fast!

Ose said...

Looks beautiful! I know even much prettier in person even! Boy, when you decide to move, you get it done quickly! (I like the tree in your den!) Now...bring on the parties!

Seasonal Learner said...

When we buy a house will you come decorate for me? Your house is incredible!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, Fantastic is OPRAH's new word, I am assuming you are watching her show!
Jessica, your house should be in a magazine, you have a talent! I love how you had so many lights, putting lights up are a chore in itself! BEAUTIFUL!

Jennifer C said...

Wow, Jessica... It looks gorgeous!! Now you get to sit back and enjoy it all month long!