






Jason and Shawn ran in a half marathon on Sunday (very EARLY in the morning). The weather was very COLD, yet the girls still got up and went to the offer their support. Theboys trained very hard and I’m very proud of both of them for their accomplishment. Literally, after the race, both boys were discussing training for the Little Rock (full) marathon in March. I have to say that watching all sorts of people cross the finish line made me question what I’m doing as far as physical fitness goes…but then…the hunger pains hit and Taco Bueno sounded awfully good to me. So much for the motivation for a healthier way of life! Bring on the Mexi dip and chips!!!!








3 comments:
I am with you on the Mexican food!!! Leave the marathons to Jason...
Wow, Jason... very impressive. It would take me all day to run 12 miles---and you did it in under 2 hours. Great job!
Can you guys find a marathon near us to run? Good job Jason! Good job, Jess for having the sense to eat instead! That's what I'd rather do, too!
Post a Comment