Monday, November 27, 2006

Saturday Night Supper









Saturday night was spent with Jason's immediate family minus Brittany and Abby. We had a really great dinner and went back to Jason's parents so everyone could visit for a while. Alyson and Jason sang a LOVELY Christmas carol which was fabulous! I only wish I had a video, but my battery was running low and I didn't want to risk it! It was good to see everyone!

3 comments:

Ose said...

You need to go back & label all the kids...surely Cade isn't the boy in these pictures...he can't be that big! They are all really cute kids! I'm sure you were full...they're all such terrific cooks!

Cornwayites said...

Kade is the one in the pictures...Khloe is the little girl...Abby and Brittany were at their Dad's and didn't make it so they're not pictured.

jamie said...

I can't wait to hear Jason's Christmas Carol in person!