





Tonight I volunteered at the ILS dinner and contributed a couple of casseroles that I made (if anyone looks a little nauseous in any of the photos, you can blame the Green Giant!) Tonya and I made our rounds through the three “flights” of the mentally challenged who live here independently. I found that everyone I met and had the privilege to serve were very fascinating and simply wonderful people. I know that my whole perspective of “Thanksgiving” has certainly taken on a new meaning!








6 comments:
Looks like a good meal...so, what kind of casseroles did you make??
Love the picture of you with the guy in the tee shirt with a turkey on it! Y'all are both grinning from ear-to-ear! I know you helped make a lot of people happy!
It sounds like you had a rewarding night, & that Conway has a great JA!!! I am curious about your casserole...when can I try some???
Green bean....Yuck!!! I wouldn't recommend trying my cuisine! The people were so sweet! It was rewarding!
That is really a neat thing! Glad that you made some delicious casseroles:)
That is a sweet way of spending your time! You look so pretty in those pictures!
Post a Comment