Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aggies in Arkansas





I'm not sure if I have ever met two bigger Aggie fans than our friends, Jimmy & Amy (yes, we're still friends with them!). They came to visit us for the first time this weekend in this enjoyable August weather. Amy said she was impressed that Jason is "trained" to put a sheet down on the couch if he chooses to sit on it when he's been sweating. She also wanted to know how I got Jason to take the "fancy" throw pillows and place them somewhere else before sitting on them or actually using them as PILLOWS...I mean, really, what is the point of having throw pillows on the couch that you can acutally use??? Jason and Jimmy played two rounds of golf in the 102 degree heat which made Jimmy a little sick; so sick we had to leave the restaurant so he could go to bed. All in all, we had a great time with them and wish they would come see us more often then every two years!!!