We had our provisional coffee and I was in charge of the fruit. I had planned on making a fruit skewer tray stuck into a watermelon...to resemble a flower arragement (like "edible arrangements"), but after I learned the final head count I decided that was too ambitious and went with what you see in the picture. The food was incredible...the best thing was the coffee punch! You take vanilla and chocolate ice cream and fill a punch bowl and pour hot "flavored" coffee over the top. It looks pretty and tastes awesome! You can believe I'll be serving that next time I have a gathering of any significant size....but can't promise any fruit skewers. (the group picture is of the active memebers. There were around 100 people there total including former members and this year's provisional class)
2 years ago








1 comments:
Aren't edible arrangements a "dime a dozen"???? :)
Post a Comment