This weekend we went to Jason’s parent’s house for the weekend. His sisters were there with their kiddos to celebrate Halloween. We went to a man’s house that annually goes all out for Halloween with very elaborate decorations. Most of the things were actually pretty scary, but certainly something to see; especially in person. They indulged me and my finicky appetite by going to eat at a couple of my favorite places, one of them being Olive Garden at the moment. I only get the salad and breadsticks, but why would anyone order anything else???!!! On Saturday, I was riding with Jason’s sisters to a “trade days” and happened to drive by the house Jason grew up in….well, not all of his life, but the most important part which was when he met me. I was surprised to see the damage caused by a tree falling from the recent hurricane that went through Lufkin.
2 years ago







