
Last night we went to the Village for John Hall’s “baby dear” party. “Baby Dear” is a golden book that was read to us when we were little and upon the announcement of expecting a baby in our family, their parents get to have one of these parties. One of the funniest things that I have heard lately was Andrew telling everyone that he asked Samuel what kind of baby Jason and I were going to have, and instead of saying either a girl or boy, he simply said “A crazy baby.” Let’s hope not, but we’ll love him no matter what. He received an unbelievable amount of baby stuff and Jason and I cannot be any more thankful and appreciative to my family for being so sweet to do something like that for us and for John Hall. He got so many books, clothes, blankets, wash cloths, bath towels; grooming products and supplies, toys etc…I cannot even name it all but you can click on the picture to enlarge it if you’re interested in seeing all the stuff (some of the books may not be in the picture; Julia was having a good time reading them). Thank you for all the hard work that went into the evening; we love you all!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment