John Hall played in snow for the very first time!!!

It was so much fun taking our 'little bear' out in the cold to show him snow for the first time. When we were outside, we commented to each other how wonderful it is to be able to have the privilege to share this first with John Hall. I love showing him new things and seeing how much he absorbs and learns everyday. He didn't seem to mind being in the elements and enjoyed crawling around in the white powder! He was the sweetest little snow bear we've ever seen!!!
Here's what our back deck looked like Saturday morning..lots of fresh snow to play in!

By Saturday afternoon, we had serious cabin fever, so the Urbani's invited us down to their house to enjoy her famous fried tacos. They live just around the corner from us and on the way down we saw lots of cute snowmen in the yards of our neighbors. It just put a smile on our face so I wanted to share some of them on the blog. I thought the kiddos did a good job on their snowmen!








3 comments:
Those pictures of John Hall are so adorable! You will remember his first snow forever. What a special family moment. I love his bear outfit.
Sam is jealous of all of the snow JH got to play in, & I am VERY jealous of Kelly's fried tacos!
What a cute little snow bear:)
Post a Comment