Since becoming mobile, we have had to be on our toes at all times watching everything John Hall could potentially get into. He is particularly interested in anything involving technology which is frustrating considering we've transformed our hearth room to what's basically a playroom (something I said I would never do...never say never! Ha!) full of toys meant specifically for a baby.
He can't contain his excitement when he sees either one of us on the computer and makes it very clear that he wants to be the one on the keyboard. I actually got a new cell phone out of his new facination by mistakingly leaving it on the floor in his nursery while I stepped into the laundry room to change a load of clothes. When I turned on the phone, all I saw was a white screen and a stream of drool....sigh! Totally my fault!
I say all of this to say that last night, when Jason and I were eating dinner, we let JH play with his toys in the hearth room (in our sight). One of us must have left the remote in the floor because Jason noticed a message on the televison screen that said..."to confirm your purchase of 'Hot wives Club' press enter" I'm not sure what sort of program that could be, but I have an idea! I'm quite certain I wouldn't know how to go through the steps to buy a movie on the television, but John Hall sure figured out the steps!








2 comments:
This is hilarious!
He has some great eyes! They are yours! I am doing the president thing! I wish I had it for Harry!
Post a Comment