Monday, March 22, 2010

Dandy Daffodils

Since the weather was so pretty this afternoon, Tonya and I decided to load up and take a quick trip to the daffodil field in hopes of getting some sweet pictures of our kiddos. We both have plans to visit later on in the week, but who can get enough of this beautiful backdrop. Here a some of my favorites from today...







Tasting the Daffodils....They don't go down so easy!

In one of cousin Sam's old outfits...
John Hall and Cade posed for a few shots. I can't wait to see what they have to say about these someday.
At this point, JH decided he was DONE with the photo session and Bella Grace was sweet to give him a little hug to cheer him up. Here are Tonya's babies; aren't they precious!

1 comments:

jamie said...

These are great pictures!!! I am sorry Sam and I couldn't make it. :)