Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Gift of an Ordinary Day








Jason's partner told him to share this video with me. He and his wife will be sending their second child off to college in the fall, and I think it's really starting to sink in for them. We recently saw him and he kept reminding us to cherish every moment with John because it will be gone in a flash. Judging how his first year has simply flown by, I know he's right! Here are some things I've taken a point to cherish about my ordinary day today...

The well-rested grin when he first woke up from his morning nap!

Playing with his toys and books in his nursery.

So messy and sticky from breakfast, only a bath would clean up this baby boy.

Watching his chubby little backside as he played and played in the tub!

Seeing him wrapped up in his bath towel trying his best to escape putting on his diaper and onesie!

Enjoying lunch with my sweet baby boy!

Laughing with my guys as they danced around the kitchen at dinnertime!

2 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

LOVED that youtube video! I may have to post that myself...great reminder! Thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

Loved the video and the pictures of your ordinary days with John Hall!