A couple of weeks ago, I was in the nursery with John and he decided to take a step. I was so excited that I think it scared him a little bit, so he sat down and didn't want to take anymore steps. Today, that isn't the case and he'll walk all over the place. He's still pretty clumsy, as you can see from the video. I can't believe he's officially a walker!
John Hall talks constantly and can say: Mama, Dada, ball, bye-bye, ba-ba (bottle) and yeah. He says all sorts of other things, but I'm quite certain it isn't English!
He is a very ticklish baby. This may be an annoying video (only because of me), but I love listening to his belly laughs and seeing his face when he anticipates another round of tickling!
Who needs Mommy and Daddy to read to me anymore when I am perfectly capable of reading to myself???!!!
2 years ago








3 comments:
Those are awesome videos!!!
John Hall is getting so big!
Precious Boy!!!!
What a big boy he is!!! and how sweet!!!
Wish he could come over and teach Scott how to walk too! Can you believe they will be 1 soon? Amazing!
Post a Comment