John will now fake cry sometimes. I hope this is a phase, but he thinks he should only have to tell you certain things once and action should immediately follow! This almost always happens at meal time when he's finished eating and JH's parents my not be...we will hear...."up" and if we don't get up right away and let him down, he's making this face with a pathetic attempt at a sad little cry; not Oscar worthy in any shape, form, or fashion....but entertaining never-the-less!
Where's John???....
Here he is!!! (He likes to pull on his face when you find him...so silly)
Daredevil
John Hall climbs anything and everything you can imagine. Just the other day after a diaper change, he climbed onto the chair in his nursery to get some books. Just as I saw what he was doing (I stepped out to throw the diaper away) the chair swiveled, his mouth hit the edge of the built-ins, his body flipped over, he hit his head on his toy basket, and then he hit the floor. I immediately got SICK to my stomach. It seemed like an eternity watching that fall and trying to get to him...I saw blood coming from his mouth (which was opened; no noise coming out...so you know it was BAD) so we loaded up and went to Jason's office. By the time we made it there, there was no blood and he was fine. I probably overreacted, but I want to keep those new top teeth in until it's time to get the permanent ones...!!!

He thinks it's funny to stand up in his car...Mommy is not so amused!








0 comments:
Post a Comment