Thursday, September 30, 2010

Monster Mash!


He did the Mash...he did the Monster Mash!!!
Waaah-ooooo....waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, ooooo....
Waaaah-Ooooooo.....
John was much happier today when I put his monster costume on him compared to the first time he saw it! When I introduced it to him, he cried and cried...told me NO, NO Momma....It was chilly this morning when we ventured into the backyard for pictures, so he was content to wear it. I hope it's that cool when it's time to trick-or-treat!

Morning pictures post monster costume photo shoot.

He was really telling me something and would laugh and laugh at whatever he would say. I wish I wouldv'e filmed it, but maybe you can tell what I mean by all the grins in these pictures!



John Hall and I decided it was time to officially kick off fall. We decorated the house with fun Halloween items and clapped and cheered when I plugged in the light-up pumpkins. They were a huge hit! He also is facinated by the Frankenstein filled with candy. Luckily, mom bought him some organic gummy worms so he was allowed to partake in a package of goodies.

Please open this...
Yum-Yum!!!
"Mommy, Why wont you open the brown package with the colorful dots on the front??? Even if I fake cry...and then cry for real???!!! You're just no fun sometimes!!!"

1 comments:

KrisKay said...

He's precious!