Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mr Brown can_______fill in the blank....


We read a lot to John and lately I've noticed when we're reading, he'll typically add in a word or sound from each page. Of course, in John Hall style, he won't perform when the camera is out...so here is my best attempt to capture this on film...He also started saying "no" when he doesn't want to share or when he doesn't want to do something. He does this in the video as well. Here he is with three of his favorites, Moo Baa La La La, But Not The Hippopotamus, and Mr. Brown Can Moo.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi! Sorry I am leaving a comment on this post but there is not a spot to leave a comment about your sons nursery on that post. I was just wondering if you could share the color on his walls? Thank you so much!!!

~Nicole