Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Posing with Pumpkins...not really


John Hall and I took a quick trip to the closest pumpkin patch to take some pictures since we had a nice crisp and cool fall morning. Only problem was he had ZERO interest in taking pictures and wanted to run around and look at animals. I know that is typical toddler behavior, but I sometimes think it would be nice to have a kiddo who didn't mind posing for pictures. I should accept that I will have to be content with "action" shots. Oh well, at least he had fun, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Checking out all the farm animals.

My little Halloween Monster!

There was a field trip class out there at the same time as us and all the kids thought it was funny putting their faces in the wooden photo op cutouts. Of course JH thinks he's just as big as those 2nd graders and so he tried his best to get some laughs copying what they were doing.
We came home and he was ready to play and read all about pumpkins. What a fun morning we had together!

0 comments: