We spent Thanksgiving in Texas with Jason's family. There was a big crowd, tons of yummy food, and lots of kids for John to play with!
I took the food pictures after everyone had gone through the line. Everything was so good!
I thought we might get a decent family picture, but somebody wasn't having any of that! He was out of sorts all day Thursday...
Here are some of JH's first and second cousins.
Jason with his sisters, Wendy and Alyson.
One of the my favorite things to do on Thanksgiving besides stuff myself silly, is to look at all the sale ads for black Friday. Obviously, I'm not alone in my interest of sale items! Wonder why there are no boys at this table?
To my embarrassment, John Hall is EXTREMELY jealous of little babies. Jason's cousin, Rhonna, brought her eight-month-old whom I had never seen and was anxious to hold. As soon as they walked in the door, I held her. I had her for all of a minute, and along came JH making it very clear that was NOT acceptable! He threw the BIGGEST fit on the floor. He not only didn't want me to hold her, but he didn't want Pop, Muddie, or Jason to have anything to do with her either. I sure hope he gets over this phase soon with all the babies we're around!
He loves older kids and enjoyed playing with all of them. He had his cousins, Khloe & Abby's, undivided attention all day.









0 comments:
Post a Comment