This weekend, we stayed in to let John Hall recover from his stomach bug. The only disappointing thing was he had to miss out on trick-or-treating. We did put him in his costume and let him go next door for picture purposes. Jason picked out the candy this year and we had a huge variety of treats. Our entire drink cooler was filled with candy and we still ran out right at 8:00. Our neighborhood get covered up with kids...
He was all about playing in the candy and filling up his "boo" pail.
Trick-or-treat, smell my feet!!! (Literally since my parents didn't have my shoes on...)
Halloween 2009
Halloween 2010
***I should mention that later that evening, I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I had come down with JH's illness. I called my mom early the next morning to plead for help. Around that time on Monday morning, Jason came home from work sick. She came to get John and took him home to stay with my parents. I am so thankful that she was there to help out. That was a nasty stomach bug!!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment